Most financial advisors work to develop relationships with other professionals (COIs-centers of influence) to generate more referral opportunities. Ironically, one of the most frequent complaints we hear from advisors is that their relationships with other professionals (ie. CPAs, Estate Attorneys, Bankers, Insurance, etc.) tend to be one-sided. They give referrals to other people while seeing…
Does this sound familiar?
- I’m tired of clients telling me how much they love me but never refer me.
- I’m uncomfortable asking for referrals. I never know what to say.
- I’m frustrated with my COIs. They never refer me as much as I refer them.
- I am overwhelmed. My head is swirling with too many priorities.
- I get buried before my first cup of coffee. I never get anything done.
- I have so many distractions in my day, it drives me crazy!
We understand and we know how to fix it. Here at Productivity Uncorked, we coach financial advisors like you to make more money. We take your productivity pretty seriously.
If you are a successful financial advisor that wants more client and COI referrals, more AUM, more focus, more control of your life and practice and more productivity in your day, then it’s time for you to UNCORK your productivity and stop holding yourself back.