Is Referral Marketing Expensive? Marketing efforts add up. There are many, many marketing tactics and strategies that financial firms use to drive prospects to their front door. Think about all that you’ve seen or used yourself. Billboards, print ads, business cards, flyers, brochures, dinners, client events, social media, websites, client appreciation gifts, networking events, radio…
Does this sound familiar?
- I’m tired of clients telling me how much they love me but never refer me.
- I’m uncomfortable asking for referrals. I never know what to say.
- I’m frustrated with my COIs. They never refer me as much as I refer them.
- I am overwhelmed. My head is swirling with too many priorities.
- I get buried before my first cup of coffee. I never get anything done.
- I have so many distractions in my day, it drives me crazy!
We understand and we know how to fix it. Here at Productivity Uncorked, we coach financial advisors like you to make more money. We take your productivity pretty seriously.
If you are a successful financial advisor that wants more client and COI referrals, more AUM, more focus, more control of your life and practice and more productivity in your day, then it’s time for you to UNCORK your productivity and stop holding yourself back.